Monday, September 24, 2012

Day 1

Good Morning Everyone

Unfortunately I am sick and so are my boys so I won't be in today (don't get too excited!).

Please do the following:
1. Finish watching CRASH (I believe we are at the 1 hour mark)-You might need to help the proctor access the apple TV.  Make sure the far right button on the wall unit is pressed.  Then turn on apple tv (use little remote).  Then hit netflix.  Then look for CRASH under "last viewed."
2.  When the movie is over write one last blog comparing and contrasting what you hoped for your character vs. how the movie actually ended.
3. Finish filling in your terms using your character as an example.  I will collect these Day 2
4.  Be ready to discuss tomorrow. 
5.  Be sure that you plug your ipad into your desktop or laptop to get the updates for the new operating system.

No comments:

Post a Comment